1) who's your style icon?
2)whats your favorite way to get inspired? ( i.e. mags, catalogs, photo's, YT, movies, books, the internet, etc)
3) what's your most used hair tool(s)?
4)whats your favorite hair tool/ gadget?
5) up-do, down, or half and half?
6)is vintage styling something you do daily, weekends only, or just special occasions?
7) whats your favorite blush/ lipstick?
8) lets talk fashion: dress/ skirt or pants? heels or flats?
9) homemade or off the rack?
10) do you swing dance?
11) small subtle touches incorporated into everyday wear ( flavor of vintage, if you will) or all out extreme?
12)favorite perfume/ skincare? ( as ladies back then were very studious about their faces)
13) what does the rest of the family think of your "style"?
14) favorite accessory ( signature piece, hair accessory, bag, jewlery, gloves, stockings, shoes, pin, hat, belt, sweater, nail polish, lipstick, perfume, parisol, glasses, scarf... whew! did i forget anything)?
15)do you find the vintage community warm and inviting, or cliquish and snooty? ( include your personal home state)
16) what drew you to this style?
17) your favorite place(s) to shop vintage?