Here's a list of the Top 10 Discontinued Food Items We Miss. This is part 4 of our discontinued foods we miss series, where we count down the food items we wish would be brought back!
➡️ Subscribe to BabbleTop: https://bit.ly/2Uu3HPe
Honestly, we could talk about discontinued snack food items we miss all day long. Which is why we’re making this fourth installment. Some really fantastic products have been discontinued over the years, and in this list, we’ll be commemorating some of the ones we miss the most. We’re sorry if this reminds you of all the great food you’re missing out on, but this way everyone can be nostalgic together. Now, let’s get into some more discontinued food items we miss - part 4.
If you enjoyed this list of snacks, the Top 10 discontinued food items we miss part 4, then comment: #Food #Discontinued #Nostalgia
0:28 Colored EZ Squirt Ketchup
1:55 Planter’s Cheez Balls
3:12 Nintendo Cereal System
4:34 Ghostbusters Marshmallows
5:57 Trix Yogurt
7:19 Scooby-Doo Baked Graham Cracker Sticks
8:40 3rd Degree Burn Scorchin’ Habanero Doritos
10:00 Waffle Crisp Cereal
11:16 Oreo Cakesters
- Sure, tomatoes do naturally grow in a variety of colors other than red, including green, yellow, and even purple. However, trying to translate this diversity in ketchup form…well, it came out looking anything but natural.
- Planter’s Cheez Balls were a hit in the nineties. These puffed, powdered cheese covered balls were addicting and delicious. Unfortunately, they were also discontinued in the early 2000s.
- The tail-end of the eighties graced video game lovers everywhere with Nintendo Cereal System, a Zelda and Super Mario Bros inspired cereal. The video game theme wasn’t even the coolest thing about this cereal – what really made it stand out from the crowd was that each box contained two different flavors.
- This wouldn’t be a list of discontinued food we miss without at least one item of Ghostbusters marketing. They really went all out when it came to promoting the movie franchise, and were particularly inspired when it came to edible advertising.
- Yoplait’s Trix Yogurt was especially popular among children, probably due to its bright colors and high sugar content. The product’s aesthetics were enhanced by the fact that the yogurt in each cup came in two different colors.
- Scooby-Doo was first introduced in 1969 in the classic Saturday morning cartoon, Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! Since then, he has been the protagonist of several other TV shows and movies, both animated and live action.
- The Degree Burn brand was a limited-edition release of three new Doritos flavors. They were 1st Degree Burn Blazin’ Jalapeño, 2nd Degree Burn Fiery Buffalo, and, our personal favorite, 3rd Degree Burn Scorchin’ Habanero.
- There was French Toast Crunch Cereal, so of course, there had to be a Waffle Crisp Cereal too. The waffle-shaped pieces with a maple syrup flavored glaze first hit shelves in 1996 and cemented their position as one of Post’s best breakfast cereals.
- Oreo Cakesters were one of the many, many variations of the original Oreo cookie, but they still managed to stand out from the crowd. They followed the same sandwich-style recipe, with a layer of cream between two cookies, but they differed in that they were softer and, as the name implies, more cake-like.
- Squeezit, a fruit-flavored juice, has popped in and out of production many times since its first release in the eighties. It appeared in stores for the last time in 2012. The juice was packaged in plastic bottles and its “thing” was that, in order to drink the juice, you had to squeeze the bottle.
➡️ SUBSCRIBE to BabbleTop! https://bit.ly/2Uu3HPe
🥳 JOIN and become a BabbleTop member! https://bit.ly/2DCl21k
👕 Check out our MERCH! http://bit.ly/2SWDkQM
🔥 Our Most Popular VIDEOS! http://bit.ly/2T02a24
Top 10 Discontinued Food Items We Miss (Part 1)
Top 10 Discontinued Food Items We Miss (Part 2)
Top 10 Discontinued Food Items We Miss (Part 3)
10 Costco Cult Favorite Food Items
10 American Foods That Should Be Banned
10 Secrets You Didn't Know About IKEA Food Court
Top 10 Untold Truths of the Heart Attack Grill
10 Coca-Cola Drinks That Embarrassed The Company
10 Secrets You Didn't Know About Costco Food Court (Part 1)
10 Secrets You Didn't Know About Costco Food Court (Part 2)
10 Foods That Will Never Expire (Part 1)
10 Foods That Will Never Expire (Part 2)
All clips used for fair use commentary, criticism, and educational purposes. See Hosseinzadeh v. Klein, 276 F.Supp.3d 34 (S.D.N.Y. 2017); Equals Three, LLC v. Jukin Media, Inc., 139 F. Supp. 3d 1094 (C.D. Cal. 2015).