This tutorial is going to teach you how to change your Facebook background color, font size and font style. Just follow these steps:-
Note: This process will only work on Google Chrome on PC.
Change Facebook background color, font size and font style, if bored with the original color of Facebook, with the help of an extension in Google Chrome.
1. Click on the three vertical lines located at the upper right corner of the Google Chrome window. When the sub-menu appears, hover your mouse cursor over "More tools" and click on "Extensions".
2. On the "Extensions" page, click on "Get more extensions" link.
3. On the "chrome web store" page, in the search field, type "Fabulous" and hit "Enter".
4. As a result, many apps, extensions and themes related to the search will be shown to you. In the "Extensions" section, you will see the extension titled "Fabulous! Customize Your Facebook." Click on the "ADD TO CHROME" button located at the right side of it to add it to your Chrome browser.
5. When it successfully adds, login to your Facebook account. At the right side of the web address of your Chrome browser, you will see a small Fabulous icon. Click on it. As a result, the "Fabulous" window will be appeared containing customizing tools for your Facebook account.
6. Click on "Theme". As a result, it will be expanded. The first color will set the color of the header of your Facebook account. The second color will set the background color. The third color will set the color of the text. The forth color will set the color of the links.
7. To change the font size and font style, click on "Text". As a result, it will be expanded for you to choose the font size and font style.
Note: The changes that you will apply to your Facebook account will be visible only to you and not to others.
So enjoy customizing your Facebook account.
Stay connected with us!
Subscribe to our channel to get updated
Visit us at
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Plus us on Google+