World's Largest Smallest Rivers, Sea, Ocean, Mountains, Waterfall etc. General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Which is the most longest river in the world?
Answer. The Nile, Africa, 4,180 miles
2. Which is the shortest river in the world?
Answer. The Roe, Montana, US, 200 feet long
3. Which is the largest river in the world?
Answer. The Amazon, South America, basin of 2,500,000 square miles
4. World's Largest Sea
Answer. The Mediterranean Sea, 1,144,800square miles
5. Which is the biggest oceans in the world?
Answer. Pacific Ocean, 60,060,700 square miles
6. What is the most deepest ocean?
Answer. Pacific Ocean, average depth 13,215 feet
7. What is the world's smallest ocean?
Answer. Arctic Ocean, 5,427,000 square miles
8. Which is the Largest Lake in the world?
Answer. Caspian Sea, 152,239 square miles
9. What is the largest freshwater lake in the world?
Answer. Lake Superior, US-Canada, 31,820 square miles
10. Which is highest lake in the world?
Answer. Titicaca in Peru, 12,500 feet above sea level
11. Which is Lowest Lake in the world?
Answer. The Dead Sea, Israel-Jordan, surface of water 1,349 feet below sea level
12. Whats the biggest waterfall in the world?
Answer. Angel Falls, Venezuela, 3,212 feet high
13. World's Deepest Underwater Trench
Answer. Marina Trench, 200 miles southwest of Guam in the Pacific Ocean,36,198 feet below the ocean surface
14. World's Highest Mountain
Answer. Mount Everest, Himalayan Mountains, Nepal-Tibet, 29,035 feet above sea level
15. World's The lowest mountain range
Answer. Buena Bhaile.
16. World's Longest Mountain Range
Answer. The Andes of South America, 5,000 miles
17. World's Lowest Point on land
Answer. The Dead Sea, Israel-Jordan, water surface 1,349 feet below sea level
18. World's Largest Gorge
Answer. Grand Canyon, Colorado River, Arizona, US, 217 miles long, 4-18 miles wide, 1 mile deep
19. World's Deepest Gorge
Answer. Hells Canyon, Snake River, Idaho, 7,900 feet deep
20. Which is the first highest mountain in the world?
Answer. Mount Everest, 8,850 meters (29,035 feet) above sea level
21. lowest mountains in the world
Answer. Mount Wycheproof, 148 meters above sea level,
SUBSCRIBE : http://bit.ly/2k2dnju